Prep: 35 m Cook:10 m Ready: 1 h 15
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 metal skewers, or bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 16 mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Combine margarita mix, salt, sugar, garlic, and vegetable oil in a bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Toss sirloin cubes in marinade and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Assemble skewers, alternating meat with mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper.
- Brush skewers with marinade, then discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill skewers to desired doneness, about 10 minutes total for medium.