- 1 large ripe avocado - cut into chunks
- 1 clove chopped of garlic
- 1/3 cup Panko crumbs (or Almond meal to keep it Paleo and Whole30 friendly)
- 1 minced Poblano or Jalapeño pepper optional but recommended
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently.
- Shape into desired size patties .
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side on an indoor grill pan or an outside grill at medium heat or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve alone or on a bun with your favorite veggies and condiments!
For best results buy avocado more on the firm side. This will ensure the chunks stay intact during mixing and cooking. We like a ground chicken that is 97/3. A little bit of fat makes these much tastier. Ground chicken breast can be dry. Grill indoors or out. We love to use our indoor grill pan for this!